So a lot of people have been asking me for a really long time how i got my Photoshop and now that I have time I decided to post it. I realized that a lot of people have been posting links that don't work and I can ensure you that these work because I downloaded all of them to check,
Photoshop cs4 extended (scroll down)
All you need to do after downloading is just to extract with winrar and the link is here and after that you will find the photoshop in the folder :)
Please like the post if this helped you in any way, thank you.
follow us for more resources like this :)
16 psds of various celebrities and tv shows, as well as different textures. Just for fun. Sorry it couldn’t be bigger, I got a bit pressed on time! Thanks for the 4,000+ followers guys, and I’ll see you soon!
psd 395 → ss
*contains no vibrance. a psd that gives almost the same effect as if the picture wasn’t edited. a perfect psd for times when you want to edit a photo, but don’t want to overdo it.
- To celebrate my reaching 5k followers, thank you!
- Includes 40 light textures
- All colors included: red, white, blue, etc
- A like/reblog is appreciated but not neccessary :)
- Do not claim as your own please!
- Download (zip)
okay, so lately i haven’t been updating my sideblogs for a while and i’m a bit busy with stuff that’s happening atm and so on. and i don’t want to abandon them, so if anyone’s interested, i’m looking for co-owners for these three:
- colouringpsd: must have knowledge of photoshop. the only thing you have to do is sometimes make psds, but mostly reblog anything about photoshop (textures, psds, downloads, etc.) for me to choose you, message me and i’ll tell you what to do.
- fma-gifs: needs to know how to make gifs (send me a link of the gifs you’ve made and i’ll check it out) and reblog gifs based on the blog. and you also must have watch the series!
- giffingouran: same thing as i said for the second bullet.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
so that your gifsets look like this.
Wanna single out a color with the black and white effect
More under the cut.
light leaks, sceneries, and other miscellaneous sparks of creativity. hopefully you guys will put these to some good use. enjoy! as always, like or reblog if you’re using. the better feedback i get, the more likely i’ll be making another pack. thanks :)
tips - set the light leaks to screen or lighten for the best effect.
Full Graphic (x)
Well, this kind of edit is very requested so I’m going to ‘teach’ you how to do it. I want to clarify I can’t remember all textures I used because they were a lot. But I’ll try to be as accurate as possible. Warning!Level: Medium.